Seniors and their families are often surprised to learn that the independent living communities and assisted living / enriched housing communities at Eddy Senior Living often have a wait list. In fact, according to the National Investment Central for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC.org), the occupancy rate across the U.S. for assisted living is around 89%, while independent living remains above 90%.
Even if you are not ready to transition to an independent or assisted living / enriched housing community right now, it’s a good idea to plan ahead and become a wait list member. In addition to saving you from the frustration and heartache of your top choice not being available when you need it, Wait List Membership offers future residents a variety of benefits.
Why You Should Consider a Wait List Membership at Eddy Senior Living
Wait List Membership allows you to secure your future, gives you time to plan your move, and offers residents-to-be a host of other perks.
• Be the first call when the residence of your choice becomes available. We work with you to best match your timeframe with the residence of your choice.*
• Enjoy risk-free peace of mind. Your Wait List Deposit is fully refundable. It also earns interest and is credited toward your Entrance Fee upon deposit.
• Take advantage of our Entrance Fee Price Lock. You may be able to lock-in at the current entrance fee rate, saving yourself money if the fees increase before you move.*
• Receive invitations to exclusive Wait List Member-Only Events. Enjoy a complimentary meal and a selection of community activities each month.
• Stay connected with updates, news and information. Ease the transition by getting to know the community and current residents prior to your move.
* As per Wait List Agreement
How to Become a Wait List Member
The choices are yours! Wait List Memberships provide you the opportunity to choose your community, choose your style of apartment and choose your timeline. We encourage you to visit one of the Eddy Senior Living communities, ask about your options, including Wait List Membership.
Call 518-280-8385 to learn more about Wait List Membership at Eddy Senior Living Communities.