Designed in The Eddy tradition of excellence, The Terrace at Beverwyck, located in Slingerlands, NY, offers seniors 41 private one- and two-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans.
The Terrace offers freedom of choice and freedom from worry in a community of warmth and security. Residents receive assistance with activities of daily living, while enjoying the comforts and lifestyle amenities of independent senior living.
- Individually tailored wellness care plan
- Regular health and wellness assessments
- Licensed nursing staff
- Assistance with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing or medication
- Three nutritious meals daily
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Daily resident safety checks
- Daily social activities, cultural, recreational and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily bed making and spot cleaning
- Weekly housekeeping with fresh towel and linen service
- Personal laundry
- Residence and grounds maintenance
- Utilities (including telephone and cable TV)
- Tastefully decorated common areas, including wellness center, library, living room, dining room, activities center, and Beverwyck Cafe /coffee shop for light snacks and sundries
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Private dining room for resident entertaining
The Terrace at Beverwyck also offers Short-term Respite Care – Minimum stay of fourteen days, maximum stay of seventeen weeks.
The Terrace at Beverwyck is a NYS licensed enriched housing community for seniors.
***Respite Special, Pay for 2 weeks, get the 3rd week FREE***