For Information Call 518-280-8385 or (877) 748-3339
We’re excited to be able to welcome our families back to our Eddy Senior Living Communities! Visit our visitation guideline page to ensure you are up-to-date on our Visitation Policy.
The Terrace offers seniors 42 one- or two-bedroom private apartments with well-designed floor plans. And, in The Eddy tradition of excellence, The Terrace features amenities and services that offer freedom of choice and freedom from worry in a community of warmth and security. Monthly fee includes:
- Three balanced and nutritious meals daily
- Assistance with daily activities, such as bathing and dressing
- Licensed nursing staff and 24 hour resident care assistants
- Medication Management
- Regular health and wellness assessments; case management
- Resident Service Advisor Program
- On-site physician, psychological, podiatry, physical therapy and occupational therapy services
- 24-hour security staff and emergency call systems
- Daily resident safety checks, bed making, touchup cleaning and trash removal
- Social activities, cultural, recreational and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Residence and grounds maintenance
- Utilities (including telephone service, basic cable TV and Internet access)
- Attractively designed private one and two-bedroom apartments
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Tastefully decorated common areas, including library, living room, dining room, activities center and Country Store/coffee shop for light snacks and sundries
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
The Terrace at Glen Eddy also offers Short-term Respite Care – Minimum stay of fourteen days, maximum stay of seventeen weeks.
The Terrace at Glen Eddy is a NYS licensed enriched housing community for seniors.