Eddy Senior Living Communities are located throughout the greater Capital Region in Upstate New York.
Our senior living communities are optimally located on beautiful campuses that serve several surrounding neighborhoods.
- Glen Eddy in Niskayuna is centrally located near Schenectady, Rotterdam, Colonie and Latham. Learn more about the cities surrounding Glen Eddy >
- Beverwyck in Slingerlands is located just west of the city of Albany, with Delmar to the southeast and Guilderland to the northwest. Learn more about the cities surrounding Beverwyck >
- Beechwood at Eddy Memorial, in the historic city of Troy, is easily accessible from Cohoes, Menands, Loudonville, Wynantskill and Latham. Learn more about the cities surrounding Beechwood>
- Eddy Hawthorne Ridge in East Greenbush is just a short drive from Rensselaer, Albany or Delmar.
- The Glen at Hiland Meadows in Queensbury is our nothernmost community, located north of Glens Falls and just south of Lake George and the beautiful Adirondacks, serving residents throughout Warren County.
Saratoga County residents are in a prime location to choose among any of the senior living communities listed above. Those living in the Saratoga Springs, Wilton and South Glens Falls region are a few miles south of The Glen at Hiland Meadows.
Residents in the southernmost part of Saratoga County, would find themselves closer to Glen Eddy, Beechwood at Eddy Memorial or our other communities.