The Terrace at Eddy Memorial is a gracious enriched housing / assisted living community in Troy, NY offering 67 thoughtfully designed studio apartments for seniors and one-bedroom senior apartments with kitchenettes in a variety of styles.
Services are provided for a reasonable monthly fee and include assistance with activities of daily living:
- Three restaurant-style meals daily
- All utilities (heat, electric, air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, high-speed Internet access.)
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management
- Daily Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Licensed nursing staff and resident care assistants
- Social activities, cultural, recreational and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily resident safety checks
- Daily bed making and spot cleaning
- On-site physician, psychological and podiatry services
- Computers for resident use
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Residence and grounds maintenance
- Well-appointed common areas, library, living room, gift shop, activities center
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Private dining space for resident entertaining
The Terrace is located on the Eddy Memorial campus, a unique, multi-level care residence in close proximity to both Samaritan and St. Mary’s hospitals.
We also provide short-term respite care services with a minimum stay of seven days, maximum stay of six weeks.
The Terrace is a NYS licensed enriched housing community for seniors.