Call 518-280-8385 or (877) 748-3339
The Terrace at Eddy Memorial provides enriched housing and assisted living in Troy, NY for seniors who value amenity-rich
living, but need a little extra help with everyday tasks, such as household chores, bathing, dressing and medication management.
Our private studio and one-bedroom apartments allow seniors to maintain their independence, while a staff of licensed nurses and resident care assistants provide added security and warm, friendly personalized care, tailored to each individual’s needs. Residents also enjoy thoughtfully-designed floor plans, featuring full baths and kitchenettes, and three freshly prepared meals each day.
In addition, the Terrace at Eddy Memorial offers discerning seniors an unparalleled list of amenities, including a full-service beauty salon and barber shop, wellness programs, recreational and social activities, educational events and regular transportation services.
Services are provided for a reasonable monthly fee and include assistance with activities of daily living:
- Three restaurant-style meals daily
- All utilities (heat, electric, air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, high-speed Internet access.)
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management
- Daily Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Licensed nursing staff and resident care assistants
- Social activities, cultural, recreational and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily resident safety checks
- Daily bed making and spot cleaning
- On-site physician, psychological and podiatry services
- Computers for resident use
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Residence and grounds maintenance
- Well-appointed common areas, library, living room, gift shop, activities center
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Private dining space for resident entertaining
The Terrace is located on the Eddy Memorial campus, a unique, multi-level care residence in close proximity to both Samaritan and St. Mary’s hospitals.
We also provide short-term respite care services with a minimum stay of seven days, maximum stay of six weeks.
The Terrace is a NYS licensed enriched housing community for seniors.