The Terrace at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge is designed for seniors who want to remain as independent as possible, yet still receive the assistance they need. The Terrace has 12 one-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes with specially designed floor plans and offers:
- Regular health and wellness assessments and individualized wellness plan
- Licensed nursing staff on duty 24 hour a day
- On-site physicians and podiatry services
- Assistance with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing or medication
- Three nutritious meals daily
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Daily resident safety checks
- Daily social activities, cultural, recreational and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Residence and grounds maintenance Utilities (including telephone and cable TV)
- Tastefully decorated common areas, including wellness center, library, living room, dining room, activities center, and our Café lunch or coffee
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
The Terrace at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge is a NYS licensed Adult Home.
The Terrace is on the same beautiful campus as Eddy Hawthorne Ridge, an independent senior living community, and Eddy Alzheimer’s Center at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge, a regional center for people with memory loss problems, their caregivers, family members and loved ones.
For more information, or to schedule a visit, please call us at (518) 279-5301.
30 Community Way, East Greenbush, NY 12061