The Terrace at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge is designed for seniors who want to remain as independent as possible, yet still receive the daily living assistance they need. The Terrace has 12 one-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes with specially designed floor plans and offers:
- Regular health and wellness assessments and individualized wellness plan
- Licensed nursing staff on duty 24 hour a day
- On-site physicians and podiatry services
- Assistance with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing or medication
- Three nutritious meals daily
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Daily resident safety checks
- Daily social activities, cultural, recreational and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Residence and grounds maintenance Utilities (including telephone and cable TV)
- Tastefully decorated common areas, including wellness center, library, living room, dining room, activities center, and our Café lunch or coffee
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
The Terrace at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge is a NYS licensed Adult Home.
The Terrace is on the same beautiful campus as Eddy Hawthorne Ridge, an independent senior living community, and Eddy Alzheimer’s Center at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge, a regional center for people with memory loss problems, their caregivers, family members and loved ones.
For more information, or to schedule a visit, please call us at (518) 279-5301.
30 Community Way, East Greenbush, NY 12061