Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center is a memory care community complete with 52 private and semi-private rooms providing comfortable, secure living in an environment designed for safety and independence. The center is conveniently located off the Northway (I 87) in Cohoes NY, with easy access to all areas of the Capital Region and Saratoga County.
Programs serve individuals with early to mid-stage memory impairment — those with difficulties that require watchfulness and a supportive environment, but who do not need nursing home care.
The center is thoughtfully designed and services are tailored for individuals with memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias.
- Specialized dementia education and communication coaching for all staff
- Extensive programs supporting life enrichment and resident purpose
- Full-time activities staff with scheduled activities and outings
- Flexible schedules to support lifelong patterns and preferences
- Secured residence with interior courtyards and outdoor garden pathways
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Medication management by 24- hour licensed nursing staff
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Religious services, if desired
- Physician, pharmacy, psychological and podiatry, PT/OT services available
- Quiet Care® Monitoring technology installed in all Residents rooms, providing an additional level of safety and security
- Respite care may be available for families who need short-term relief from their full-time caregiving responsibilities
- On-campus Skilled Nursing
A resource center provides educational programs, on-site support groups and family forums, professional conferences and workshops and a lending library for caregivers and professionals.
To learn more, please call our memory care specialist:
Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center
421 Columbia Street, Cohoes, NY 12047