The Terrace at Then Glen offers 43 private apartments (with kitchenettes) in a variety of floor plans. Services include:
- Three restaurant-style meals daily
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, medication management and activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Licensed nursing staff and resident care assistants
- Social activities, cultural, recreational and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Services are provided for a reasonable monthly fee, including all utilities (heat, electric, air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, Wireless internet access.)
- Residence and grounds maintenance
- Outstanding Common Areas for comfort and enjoyment
The Terrace at Then Glen also offers –
Short-term Respite Care – Minimum stay of fourteen days, maximum stay of six weeks. (Seasonal stays also available.)
DayBreak at The Glen – Social day services, 7:30 am – 6 pm, 7 days a week.
The Terrace is a NYS licensed enriched housing community.
For more information or to schedule a tour call us at Main Number (518) 832-7864.
Senior Living Specialist: (518) 832-7869